This significant Bay of Islands property comprises of a substantial home built on a 2.62-hectare section, nestled in native bush but with ample area for helicopter landing. Featuring a predominantly northerly aspect with an elevated outlook you will have outstanding views from Opua, to Russell, Waitangi, Black Rocks and The Ninepin.
Designed by the highly respected architect, Ron Sang, the home exhibits superior features and a quality build. The unusual curved design ensures outstanding sea views from every room.
A carefully considered interior layout provides two levels of luxury accommodation and entertaining space with ample privacy for family and guests.
The main entrance is on the ground level, accessed via an impressive full-height lacquered front door. On this level is guest accommodation, consisting of three double bedrooms with en-suites. Each suite has access to the patio and pool and a full rumpus room with a home cinema projection and entertainment system. The 100-sqm granite tiled garage was designed to house a boat and cars and also has a work area with an additional laundry.
Upstairs the emphasis is on luxurious open-plan family spaces. The two generous living rooms and curved dining room compliment a stunning kitchen with bespoke joinery, premium quality appliances and Corian bench tops. All areas enjoy panoramic views of the Bay of Islands.
The master bedroom suite, also on the upper level, is located in the north-west wing and accessed via the bridge across the atrium. The suite boasts a substantial en-suite bathroom featuring a stand-alone bath situated in front of a full height bay window with views to the ocean, double sink vanity and large shower. There is also a walk in robe with laundry chute and an adjacent office, which could also be used as dressing room or nursery.
- Computerised Vantage electrical system with Nuvo integrated music system to all rooms
- Access control system, monitored alarm with cameras and remote access
- I-net phone, data and TV system, automatic lighting and blinds
- Home theatre, drop down Epsom projector, 100” cinema screen, Phillips Pronto remote
- In-ground concrete pool, ozone and chlorine treatment and automatic chemical system
- Concrete construction, in-slab heating, hand-hewn granite and aluminium cladding
- Bespoke steel staircase with Hammerite finish and inlaid limestone treads
- Altherm Architectural aluminium double glazed, low E, argon filled joinery
- Magic-carpet lift to first floor
- 100-sqm thermally-insulated garage with automatic doors and granite tiled floor