Driftwood Bay offers exceptional waterfront privacy and captivating views toward the Opua Marina.
This serene property comprises a beautifully-presented home on approximately 3.4687 hectares. The jetty, accessed via the esplanade reserve, provides access to the bay.
Situated above the waterfront, the house is finished with contemporary style. Interiors are fresh, light and luxuriously comfortable. There are two en-suited bedrooms and a further guest bathroom. Living is open-plan and orientated toward the views which include mangrove forest, undulating hills and the waters of the bay. Home to an abundance of fish and native birdlife the privileges of this location are unique to New Zealand.
With gated drive and water access, this property offers an outstanding level of privacy within easy reach of nearby restaurants, shops and services. Opua, Paihia and Russell are all just a boat ride away.
- Waterfront home on approximately 3.46 ha
- Outstanding privacy, elevated water views
- Contemporary finishes, integrated entertainment system
- Master suite with automatic blinds, Italian bath, stone tiles
- Heat pumps, double glazed aluminium joinery
- Large garage with internal access, separate laundry
- Jetty included, 16-year consent issued 2018