This exceptional beachfront property faces slightly north of east, with a beautiful outlook across the sandy beach and out to the bay. This property is the quintessential contemporary beach house coveted by many families for the perfect beach escape. The home is positioned along a quiet street and is one of a small number of tightly held high-quality beachfront homes which rarely come onto the market.
The home designed to be cool and breezy on summer evenings and warm and cozy in the cooler months sits on a concrete foundation incorporating a heavily engineered structural basement which houses two large concrete water tanks, and the filtration system. The ground floor is on a concrete slab with timber framed walls and primarily zinc cladding with a small area of plaster to the rear.
Internally the feel is all about natural timber and organic materials, with seamless flow between the living areas, the decks and the lawn. The beach below is a few steps down from the garden.
The home features a large master suite on the top floor with ample wardrobe space, a large living area and ranch sliders opening onto the deck overlooking the lawn and beach. Additional accommodation is provided on the ground floor by way of two bedrooms and one family bathroom. There is a cleverly designed laundry nook and plenty of storage.
- 452-sqm low-maintenance beachfront section
- Caesarstone bench tops, solid oak floors, doors and internal joinery.
- Feature staircase, hardwood decks, double-glazed external joinery
- Daikin split-system air-conditioning, passive solar energy efficient home
- Separate garage with concrete floor, toilet, workshop and garden water tanks