This secluded waterfront family home is guaranteed to impress. With elevated water views in two directions and a quiet location surrounded by bush and pasture this property has the perfect combination of rural and waterfront lifestyle. There is ample room for grazing a few animals in the fenced paddocks, vegetable gardens and a citrus orchard. The local centres of Kawakawa, Opua and Paihia are a short drive away. The waterfront provides access to Opua in about 5 minutes by boat.
Take advantage of the combination of privacy, a quiet, gated neighborhood, easy boat launching from below the property and a well-designed, comfortable and easy-care home. The home features a large open-plan living area with cathedral ceilings, wrap-around covered decks, bespoke kitchen and internal access from the double garage.
It is on one level and a very easy home to live in. The gardens are well established with a mix of native and exotic plants.
- 1.9138 hectares of waterfront land with boat launching and nearby jetty
- Expansive single-level home with handcrafted kitchen, granite bench tops
- Separate “gottage” for additional accommodation for family and friends
- Productive vegetable gardens, orchard and fenced paddocks
- Vehicular track through to the reserve and waterfront below