With lovely water views and a superb private outlook to the Waikare inlet, Veronica Channel and Opua Marina this charming home is full of character. The elevated and gently sloping position provides a sense of space and openness and connection with the water below.
For boating enthusiasts, a nearby track provides access to the beach where dinghies are stored and moorings are a short row away. The boat ramp at Okiato point is a couple of minute’s drive. Additional water access is via the bush-lined walking track immediately below the property. Gardens have been specifically designed to be low maintenance, with expansive lawns and native hedges on the borders.
Access to the property is at the end a private tree-lined right of way and additional access could be formed over the paper road if required.
The open-plan living and dining area has views on three sides and wrap around decks for outside living throughout the day.Featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms in the house and a separate sleep-out with toilet/washroom, the accommodation is versatile for family and guests.
The circular driveway is perfect for trailer boat storage and there is a covered carport with direct access to the kitchen.
This property could serve as a wonderful holiday bach or permanent home. Either way you would never tire of the lovely views.
- 1004-sqm elevated section in quiet tightly held neighborhood
- Beautifully maintained two-bedroom two-bathroom home, sleepout
- Open plan living and dining, separate kitchen, hardwood decks
- Twin septic tanks, 5,000-gallon concrete water tank, heatpump
- Large storage shed to rear with laundry and workshop
- 8 kms from Russell shops and restaurants, 900m to car ferry to Opua