Located perfectly in a dress circle position overlooking stunning Long Beach and out to the bay to the north, is one of the original Russell beach baches. The 15-metre elevation, set back position and surrounding bushland provide a high degree of privacy with the beach less than a 50m walk away.
There is plenty of scope for a new home on the site however you may decide to renovate or extend the existing dwelling. This is not for the faint-hearted and it is currently in fairly basic condition.
The residential envelope is approximately 700 sqm with a bush covenant extending from about 10m behind the existing dwelling. There is huge scope for landscaping, parking and development without affecting the covenanted land above. This native bushland is home to a number of resident kiwis and provides a stunning natural backdrop to work with. A pet restriction applies to protect the wildlife.
Nestled facing due north and away from the cold southwesterlies you have the advantage of early morning sun and summer sea-breezes. You will be hard pushed to find a better microclimate anywhere in NZ.
With the sands of Long beach literally a few metres from the bottom of the drive you have the beach lifestyle on your doorstep and can return to almost complete privacy at will.
- 4705-sqm of North facing land, views of Long Beach and out to the bay
- Existing dwelling with ample scope for development or renovation
- Positioned in one of the most sought-after locations in the Bay of Islands
- A short drive or 15-minute walk to Russell wharf, shops, restaurants and facilities
- Sold in an “as is where is” condition, with a bush covenant and pet restrictions