The ultimate in seclusion, privacy and bordering the beach this 12.57 acre premium site is one of the best you will find anywhere.
Facing north-west this absolute waterfront parcel enjoys direct access to the beach down a stunning stone path past the ancient Pohutukawa tree.
Enjoying an unrivalled level of privacy with all the advantages of a bespoke management team, personal boatshed, shared use of the stunning woolshed and shearers' quarters accommodation, this is world-class living.
Make an appointment to view this property and you will find nothing compares.
Omarino is only 45 minutes' helicopter flight from Auckland yet a whole world away. These premium sites are scattered across 350 acres of this iconic Kiwi landscape and fringed with over 5 kilometres of stunning north-facing coastline. This is truly one of the world's last frontiers offering a select few the opportunity to be part of something truly spectacular.
With meticulous care and planning all building sites have been positioned to maximize privacy and views while still having access to all the exclusive benefits of this world-class waterfront community.
- Each property has unrivalled privacy and has its own personal boatshed
- Shared clubhouse, guesthouse and floating pontoon wharf
- Gatehouse and property manager ensuring service and security year round
- Situated in the heart of this iconic part of the Bay of Islands
- Overseas investment office pre-approval for off-shore investors
- Provision for home and caretaker's residence subject to consents.